7 fabulous dishes that made my 2017
My favourite seven dishes of 2017 - My year in food!
I've had the opportunity to eat at some amazing restaurants this year and it's been difficult to choose just a few of my favourites! But I've whittled it down to seven of my favourite dishes, and these are the foodie highlight of 2017.
1. The Duck burger, Duck and Waffle Local
Crispy duck leg, crushed noodles, miso mayonnaise and spiced slaw.
2. Pigeon, Edwins Borough
Perfectly cooked pigeon served with Jerusalem artichoke.
3. Tomato tartare, Bread Street Kitchen
Never before have tomatoes tasted so much like meat!
4. Crispy lamb fries, Dirty Bones
Fried topped with crispy lamb, sweet miso, red chilli and jalapeño.
5. Mutton keema sloppy joe, Jikoni
Served with pickled onion, mint and mango chutney on toasted brioche and with fried padrons.
6. Eton mess en perle, Bob Bob Ricard
Made with lime meringue, strawberry sorbet, raspberry, marshmallow and cream.
7. Salted caramel fondant, The Ivy
What's been your favourite dish from 2017?
Her Favourite Food x
Pin for later: