Summer Dinner Recipe - Easy to cook chicken fajitas
Easy Chicken Fajitas - Recipe
With Summer fast approaching all we really want is a dinner that is quick, simple and easy to put together, that can be enjoyed outside in the sun!
1 Red and green pepper
2 Lb Chicken fillets
2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning
4 Cloves of garlic
1 Lime for juice
1 Can of diced tomatoes
Grated cheddar cheese
1. Slice the red and green pepper and the onions
2. Place half the amount of pepper and onion in the bottom of the slow cooker to form the first layer
3. Add the chicken fillets on top of this
4. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning over the chicken
5. Chop 4 garlic cloves and sprinkle over the top
6. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the slow cooker
7. Add 1 can of diced tomatoes on top
8. Layer with the remaining pepper and onions on top
9. Squeeze the other half of lime juice on top
10. Close the lid of the slow cooker and cook on a high heat for 3 hours
11. When there is 10 minutes remaining, take out the chicken and slice into smaller pieces
12. Cook for the remaining 10 minutes
13. Place mixture on a fajita and sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
What are your easy Summer recipe ideas?
Let me know if you give this recipe a try and how you find it!
Her Favourite Food x
Pin for later: