Healthy pasta recipe for Spring: linguine with avocado, tomato and lime
Healthy and easy linguine with avocado, tomato and lime
Step into Spring the right way with this healthy, low-calorie linguine recipe. This vegetarian, gluten free meal can be served warm or cold, making it perfect for mid-week dinner with left-overs for lunch the next day too! Combine with a gently sparkling drink like Appletiser apple and pomegrante for a refreshing boost straight into Springtime!
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
120g wholemeal linguine
½ punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 red onion
1 red chilli (optional)
- Cook the linguine according to pack instructions, approximately 10 mins.
- Zest and juice the lemon, add both to a medium sized bowl
- Stone, peel and chop the avocado, add it to the bowl
- Thinly slice the red onion and add to the bowl
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the bowl
- Thinly chop the chillies and add to bowl (optional)
- Mix the ingredients well and season to taste
- Drain the past and toss into the bowl - mix well
- Serve straight away, or eat cold. Enjoy paired with a refreshing drink such as Appletiser apple and pomegranate juice.
What are your favourite healthy recipes? Let me know in the comments below!
In collaboration with Appletiser.
Share on Pinterest: